Wetlook or WAM scenes may include:
- Going out in or getting caught in the rain
- Accidentally or deliberately getting wet by sprinklers
- Being pushed in, falling in, swimming, diving, jumping or wading
into water - the ocean, lakes, ponds, rivers, swimming pools, etc.
- Falling into or playing in mud or dirty water
- Getting covered in or playing with food or other messy substances
e.g. pudding, pies, syrup, "slime", etc.
A wetlook scene involves a person (generally female) in some
situation where they end up in wet or soaked clothes - anything other than
traditional swimwear, such as:
- a blouse, shirt, sweater, or camisole
- a skirt or dress
- a business suit or jacket
- underwear (bra, panties, garter/garters, corset)
- socks, stockings or pantyhose
- shoes or boots (heels, sandals, trainers)
- a coat (raincoat, trenchcoat, etc.)
- jeans, slacks or pants, t-shirt, tank top, or halter top
- accessories such as gloves, hat, scarf, etc.
A messy scene involves a person (generally female) in some
situation where they get partly or completely covered in some sort of messy
substance e.g. food or mud. It generally does not matter how a person is
clothed, if at all.
See also: All productions (mainstream movies, TV, commercials, music videos) known to contain wet (wetlook) or messy (WAM) scenes